Aeroseal Needs a Division Manager - Houston!
Aeroseal’s climate technology is used by hundreds of contractors across the globe to help make buildings more energy efficient. Our mission is to reduce carbon emissions from buildings by 1 gigaton each year. To do that our constant focus is advancing our technology, testing and learning to find new ways to reach this urgent goal. It’s why we need experienced, passionate people to join our cause.
Our employees and company leadership are building a world-class culture together in which every team member can thrive professionally and personally. This collaborative approach is having an impact. We recently earned the Great Place to Work® certification based on feedback from our employees.
Interested in joining the cause and becoming a member of our team?
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Job Supplies management – purchasing and stocking vans and shop with ongoing adequate supply.
- Conduct QA on job sites to ensure professional employee conduct onsite.
- Manage various builder job portals and ensure Builder PO’s are properly identified and scheduled.
- Confirmation of jobs and builder schedules, and adjusting crew routes as necessary.
- Become trained and certified with AeroBarrier computer and system to independently perform seals on homes.
- Maintain Fleet vehicle maintenance – oil changes, tires, repairs, etc
- Aerobarrier equipment maintenance and documenting all troubleshooting cases with AeroBarrier tech support
- Establish and maintain favorable working relationships with builder partner superintendents to ensure AeroBarrier work is scheduled and successfully completed.
- Manage and ensure seal reports are uploaded on a weekly basis.
- Monitor all budgets and financial reports with branch profitability at top of mind.
- Duties outlined herein are intended to be the minimum duties expected of you by AeroBarrier. You are expected to use your discretion to expand upon these duties to ensure that your job mandate is met and that your performance is such that the general spirit and intent of the duties outlined above are completed as required.
- Understand and comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws and company policies
- Five years of Management experience (required)
- Builder industry experience (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Due to the nature of federal and government contracts, candidate must be able to pass a background check, including drug screening, prior to hire.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to interact with customers, determine the root of their concerns, provide answers to their questions, and demonstrate the value of the services provided.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to provide exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate and practice a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability and willingness to lead crews by example – developing efficient and profitable crew schedules and jump into help as needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams in particular.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Aeroseal provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.