Aeroseal Is Looking for a Manager, Demonstration Team!
Aeroseal requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19, unless otherwise protected by medical or religious exemption.
Who are we? A fast-growing company with award-winning technology that is disrupting well-established industries.
Yes, we have fun, company amenities including a ping pong table, popcorn machine, lunchtime yoga and company happy hours. Our team members play as hard as they work. But it takes more than amenities to be a great place to work.
How is Aeroseal different?
- Restless with curiosity and always asking if there's a better way
- Passionate about turning our customers' problems into opportunities to grow their business
- Constantly learning, because we understand we must try new approaches to get new outcomes.
There is more to our culture of innovation. But we also have a sense of urgency, so we won't list them all here.
What's the rush? Well, our company has an ambitious mission.
Aeroseal wants to make a lasting impact on people and the world around us, improving their lives and making the world a better place in which to live.
And we need your help to make it happen.
What you will do!
- Recruit and manage Demonstration Team members.
- Assist sales in targeting demonstration leads.
- Demo preplanning: specialist should work with the sales and engineering teams to plan demonstrations of Aeroseal throughout the country. This includes travel, scheduling, and site preparation.
- Travel to site to perform demonstration of Aeroseal to customers, influencers, ESCOs and engineering firms.
- Specialist is expected to handle logistics associated with travel to and from site including coordination with point of contact. This will be done working closely with Business Development.
- Be an expert of the Aeroseal process during demonstrations and be able to answer questions about the technology and the process.
- During times of slow or no demo activity the position will require support as directed for the commercial team. This work could include but not limited to estimating help applications engineering support. Audit process improvement will take priority over this type of support.
- Travel will vary, some weeks travel could be 100%.
- Other projects as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications You'll Need to Do It!
- 2 years of business development or customer service preferred
- Two- or Four-Year business or engineering degree preferred but will consider good experience in lieu of education.
- Sales ability
- Public speaking
- Ability to drive a RV
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills