Aeroseal’s climate technology is used by hundreds of contractors across the globe to help make buildings more energy efficient. Our mission is to reduce carbon emissions from buildings by 1 gigaton each year. To do that our constant focus is advancing our technology, testing and learning to find new ways to reach this urgent goal. It’s why we need experienced, passionate people to join our cause.
Our employees and company leadership are building a world-class culture together in which every team member can thrive professionally and personally. This collaborative approach is having an impact. We recently earned the Great Place to Work® certification based on feedback from our employees.
Interested in joining the cause and becoming a member of our team?
We're hiring for an AeroBarrier Field Technician in Houston, TX!
The duties will include but not be limited to:
- Work with Project Manager to prepare the home (job site) for AeroBarrier services to be performed
- Prep includes, but isn’t limited to, taping around operable windows, doors, air vents, light cut outs etc.
- Assist in unloading and loading equipment required for each job site
- Complete daily Equipment Check and Vehicle Inspection forms
- Participate in training/retraining programs as necessary
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent injury
- Understand and comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws and company policies
- All safety guidelines must be strictly followed at all times.
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Professionally represent AeroBarrier and provide exceptional service to all clients, vendors, and business partners
- Duties outlined herein are intended to be the minimum duties expected of you by AeroBarrier. You are expected to use your discretion to expand upon these duties to ensure that your job mandate is met and that your performance is such that the general spirit and intent of the duties outlined above are completed as required.
- Reports to Project Manager and Branch Manager
Experience You'll Need to Do It
- High school diploma or GED - New graduates welcomed and encouraged to apply!
- Valid driver's license
- Due to the nature of federal and government contracts, candidate must be able to pass a background check, including drug screening, prior to hire.
Compensation / Benefits:
- On the job training for personal career growth. Health, dental, vision, and disability plan options eligible first of the month following your start date.
Paid holidays and 4 weeks vacation time. Company matched 401(k) plan.